Securing your digital identity
Here are the ways we are dedicated to helping you protect your private data.
Secure communication channels
We encrypt personal data provided to us via web forms using up to date standards to prevent others from intercepting the information in transit.
We require a unique user name and method of identification, such as password or PIN, to log into your accounts.
Our employees receive annual training and periodic bulletins regarding good security practices.
Layered approach to security
We protect our corporate network using many different layers of security.
- We employ physical protection measures to ensure the safety of our employees and equipment.
- We utilize a combination of software and devices to protect our network from would be intruders.
- We have a dedicated team of security professionals who oversee device and application security practices.
How you can protect your data
You are in control of your account security. Use good security practices to protect your personal data.
Secure your password
Here are some helpful tips for keeping your password secure:
- Never share your password.
- Do not reuse passwords across accounts.
- Log out of your account when you use a computer you share with other people.
We recommend you change your password at least every six (6) months.